Welcome to Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules Plugin
Thank you so much for purchasing “Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules” Plugin
This documentation is for “Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules” Plugin.
We will show you what does it do and how you could use it. This document covers the installation and use of this plugin and reveals answers to common problems and issues - I encourage you to read this document if you are experiencing any difficulties.
For Running "Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules" there should be the latest version of “WordPress” CMS and “WooCommerce” plugin installed.
Please Click Here for see admin Panel
Offer gifts to your customers depending of their cart content
Everyone LOVES Free Gifts. Boost your Sales with Special Promotions. Increase Customer Loyalty. Reduce some products stocks, either by offering these products as gifts, either by selling them associated to a gift.
- Clean Design
- Support for variable products.
- Responsive Layout
- Multi Language Support
- Easy to Use UI
- This plugin adds gifts into the carts of your customers, following rules you define in back-office.
- Show free gift selection box on the shopping cart
- Show free gift on the product page
- New page with list of gift rules
- Flexible Gifting Rules
- Buy X Get Y Free
- Buy 3 Items Get Y Free
- Free Gift with Category
- Free gift category for sepcial users
- Free gift category for sepcial Roles
- Spend $500, Get Free Gift
- Let your Customers Decide Customers can choose a Free Gift if they meet your conditions
- Popup featuresPopup for new customers with ability to show gifts.
- Customer Benefits
- Customers Love Free Gifts
- Customers can choose free gift when rule is matched
- Examples of Rules
- Reward free gift for Buy X Get Y
- Reward free gift for Buy 3 items, Get 1 Free
- and more ...
There are two methods to install the theme.
a : Installing from Wordpress
b : Installing Via FTP Server
If the normal installation method (a) is not supported by your web host, you will have to use the alternate option (b).
Installing from WordPress
Follow the steps below to install inside WordPress:
- Login to WordPress Admin and browse to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin and in new page click .
- Click on Chosen File Browse your computer to select "woocommerce-advanced-gift.zip" (it's in the zip file you downloaded from Codecanyon). Click "Install Now" button.
- Wait while the plugin is uploaded and installed.
- Once it's uploaded, click the Activate Plugin link.
Installing via FTP Server
Follow the steps below to install via FTP:
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Unzip the "woocommerce-advanced-gift.zip" file and ONLY use the extracted plugin folder.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder into wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the newly installed plugin. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and find "PW Woocommerce Advanced Gift Rules" plugin and active it.
The Plugin Description
After Install and Activate this plugin a menu will be added in your woocmmerce menu named “Woo Advanced Gift”. After click, the plugin main page will be displayed.
List of Rules
In this section, you can view list of rules , also you can change the status of each rule to active or deactive.
- Edit : You can edit rule.
- Delete : Delete the rule.
- Duplicate : It is possible to duplicate a rule to a new rule and then change the definitions and setting.
Add New Rule
Goto Woocommerce -> Woo Advanced Woo Gift and then click "Add Rule".:
- 1- Status: Set the rule status to active or deactive.
- 2- Rule Name: Set the rule name , it is just for you to recognize different rules.
- 3- Rule Description: Add any description for your rule (optional).
- 4- Only for registered Users: if you want to enable this rule for registered users , set this option to yes.
- 5- Usage limit per rule: You can set the rule limit , it means that if usage of this rule reaches to this limit then rule will be disabled. If you want that rule runs unlimited times just leave this field blank
- 6- Rule Usage times: It will display the number of rules runs till now, you can reset it
- 7- Usage limit per user: This option will be enabled if you set the rule to “Only for Registered Users” , then you can set that how many times each customer can use the rule.
- 8- Gifts: You can set the gifts here :
- a- Products: You can set gifts by product name, also it is supported for variation products and even you can choose one child variation
- a- Category: You can set gifts by choosing category , then all products in that category will be set as a gift
- 9- Number of gift allowed: In this section you can set that how many gift(s) can a customer choose simultaneously in one order.
- 10- User can choose a same gift several times :If you define number of gift allowed to more than 1 , then you can set if a customer can choose same gifts several times or not.
- 11- Product dependency: you can set which products should be in cart for gift offer :
- At Least one of selected: It means that at list one of these products should be in cart for offering gift(s).
- All of Selected: It means that all of defined products should be in cart for offering gift(s).
- 12- Exclude Product dependency: It means that if one of these products be in cart, the gift(s) will not displayed.
For example you can set a product category and then exclude one product from that category and it means that for all products from the selected category except one that you defined in the Exclude option the gift(s) will be displayed
- 13- Category Dependency: It works as product dependency but instead of product you can choose category , so for example if you set “All of selected” and you choose 2 category , the product in cart should be in set for both categories otherwise the gift will not display
- 14- Exclude Category Dependency: It works as Exclude product but here you can choose category.
- 15- Brand Dependency: Instead of product or category , you can choose that the products of which brand should be in cart for displaying gift(s), as like as product and category there are 2 options here : “At Least one of Selected” or “All of Selected”.
Note: For using this option, The ProWord Brand plugin should be installed, you can purchase this useful plugin at : Buy Woocommerce Brand Plugin
- 16- User Dependency: You can define which users (independent user(s) ) can use gift from this rule.
- 17- Role Dependency: You can set which user role(s) can use gift from this rule .
- 18- Exclude Role Dependency: You can set which user role(s) can use gift from this rule .
- 19- Disable if any coupon is applied: This is a useful option and can set if you want to disable gift offering if there is a active coupon in cart.
- 20- User orders count Completed: This is another useful option and you can set that the gift offer if the customer has a particular complete order in previous.
For example you can define that gifts are only available for returning customers and it means that you should set this value to “greater than “ 1
- 21- Subtotal Cart: This option is another Hot feature of “Advance Gift Plugin “ , you can set that if subtotal of card reaches to this value then gift(s) will be displayed, for example you will offer gift for order subtotal greater than $100
- 22- Sum of item quantities: Maybe you want to offer gift only if there are particular number of products in cart , so you can set the value here.
- 23- Enable Repeat for: This option is available just for “Subtotal Cart” & “Sum of item quantities” and it means that for reaching every Subtotal or item quantity the rule can be repeated.
For example you can offer gift for each $100 of purchase (so if subtotal reaches to $200 the customer can choose 2 gifts) or for example for every 2 products purchased .
- 24- Date (From – To ): Here you can set a date period that rule will be active. For example from 1 – 25 Dec. for Christmases gifts).
- 25- Auto Add Gifts to Cart: If you set “Yes” in this option, it means that if rule condition reaches, the gift will be added to cart automatically. Note : A list of gifts for Auto add gifts rules will not be displayed in cart page.
- 26- If any gift added to cart: This is option maybe is useful when you have multiple active rules.So , If any gift is added to cart then :
- a- Show all gifts of this rule: It means that display gifts of this rule as well .
- b- Disable Gifts of this rule: User can see the gift(s) but can not choose.
- c- Hide Gifts of this rule : Hide gift(s) of this rule completely.
- 27- Schedule Type: You can set the time frame of this rule to be enable, you can set this time frame by “All of the Time “ , “Daily” , “Weekly” or “Day of Month”
Froexample : Every Tuesday , Just 25th of month or … ,
- 28- Show Gifts in single product page: If you set this option, gift will be in a single product page (if condition applies )
- Limit Gift in Any Order: You can limit a customer to choose gift in each order.
- No Limit : If you set this , there is no limit as long as the rule’s conditions reached.
- Limit : For limiting you have 2 options :
- Minimum Cart Amount for multiple gift : you can set the minimum of cart amount to offering gift.
- Number of Gifts : How many gift(s) can be choose in one order.
Show Stock Quantity : You can set this option to display the number of available gift in stock.
You can view some useful report in this section: such as Best Gifts report , Count of used rules , Rule Usage Report , LIST of REGISTERED USER and Guests .
Copyright & Credits
Bootstrap v3.2.0 - https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE
Chosen - https://github.com/harvesthq/chosen/blob/master/LICENSE.md